Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Day On the Other Side of The Rainbow

So, fun day.

I got to skip being a model and my homework, to go watch a movie with Dezzi. Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist is amazing. OH GOD THE GUM. THE RECORDING OF THE ORGASM. OH OH GOD.

Yeah, so I suggest it to anyone who reads this (which is no one...). It didn't matter that I had already seen it with Tori (and we got everyone in the theatre to think we were together, it's hard to explain), it was a good enough movie to see it twice, especially with my sister. And then we had to pick up my mom afterwards and she said she'd be out in 5 minutes. In my mother lingo, that means 20 minutes. So, even though I don't even have my permit yet and it was completely illegal, Dezzi let me drive around the parking lot. I was giddy, she was freaking and I had her hand on the wheel the whole time. Then, after we'd gone five feet, Mom called asking where we were. We said we were down the street and we'd drive up in a second. She saw us switch seats and completely knew what had happened. Dezzi and I were all like "Crap, don't smile don't smile" as we were telling her we didn't know what she was talking about. She just told us we were bad girls and laughed. I doubt I'd ever get off that easy if she had any inclination that we were on a road, or if I actually had my foot on the gas pedal and if Dezzi hadn't had complete control.

So yeah, fun day.

But BEFORE school ended, I fell asleep in most my classes, had a fire drill, couldn't find Emmy, and I had to swallow my pride and write a Twilight Fanfic for my friend to cheer her up. It worked wonderfully even though I had to go against all my morals as a writer.

And tomorrow I get to be a model for a political statement on abortion. Whoo.

WHY DOES ALL MY MUSIC SUDDENLY SUCK???

No comments: