Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dances and Zombies. Nice Mix.

Why is it that every dance Tori and I go to has a Drake look-alike? And why does she always point it out?

Other than that little tidbit, which completely divided my attention and was ANNOYING, the dance was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with D'say and Panda and Tori even agreed that he was sexy, although she didn't like his manner because he kept ogling her. Now let's see, Tori's a D-cup and had a dramatically low cut dress AND she was grinding with a girl. What guy in that room WASN'T staring at us? She even said it was her GOAL to make as many guys as she could in the crowd get hard-ons. And then she's upset that Panda kept looking at her. This girl is so hypocritical.

So other than that, WHOO ZOMBIE PARADE. I have no idea HOW to do my make-up, and Dezzi was supposed to help me but she has to work so Dad and I have to fend for ourselves. GREAT.

I also have to figure out what I'm going to be for halloween. None of my old costumes work, because they all look like crap. So I maygo buy a V for Vendetta mask and be Anonymous, or just trade clothes with Emmy.

Ah well, I'll figure it out later. Ta ta!

No comments: