Friday, March 18, 2011

Coming Soon

I swear, I'm going to post more pictures of things, and update about what my life is like on this thing.

I want to be more like the other craft blogs, plus some creative writings and insightful thoughts. (Also minus the christian-ness, bible quotes, and housewifeyness. Although I would make a WONDERFUL housewife.)

So as soon as I got through my history and find them all again (why didn't I write it down? WHY? -.- ), I'm going to post links to the wonderful list of blogs that I discovered in the past couple of days. I'm also going to take a page from various blogs and post interviews with artist's, links to etsy shops, and write a day about what my room is like. The latter bit is partly because I LOVE my room, partly because we'll be moving soonish and I want to remember and cherish it, and partly because it's just awesome. Also supporting small businesses founded on the internet and the adoration people seem to have for all things homemade is a wonderful thing to do.

So hopefully writing this will motivate me to actually do these things. Kind of like a to-do list!

<3

No comments: