Sunday, April 11, 2010

Inspiration

So I've completely revamped this blog. I haven't posted to it in forever and I've tried making another one or another one I guess so I wouldn't have the past that's in this one, in my other ones. They were a fresh start. I could've deleted these, and had my 14-15 year old ramblings lost to the internet forever, but that definitely didn't feel right either.

On the other blogs I tried to be less whiney, or get more readers, or focus it more towards one specific thing. None of these worked.

And so I come back here, because wordpress was too hard to format, LJ was too social, and thousands of other reasons.

So I'm revamping the old blog for no new purpose other than to create. I have come to the conclusion (after jumping from link to link on other blogs for the past three hours) that I don't create enough. I've been incredibly inspired lately, and I should definitely not let it die off. I'll probably make a separate post for what specifically has inspired me, just so this one isn't too long.

I've missed this.

No comments: